Wednesday, 13 February 2013

A Big Thump

I have to chronicle my journey. I want to look back and see what I have learned. I have been meditating to Dr. Brian Weiss' regressions MP3's.

The first memory I had, was of myself and my son in the stone age. He was on my hip and I was hurrying through the woods. I have no idea where this was or why we were running. The next thought was of me dying. He accidently shot me with a bow and arrow and I died. He is now my son in this life.

The second memory I had was of myself walking over a hill. It was somewhere in Greece, in 1752 or something like that. I can't remember the exact date (see, I should have written it down!). I was returning from somewhere but there was no-one around me. I couldn't see what I had on my feet or what I was wearing. My life ended on the hill, before I reached my home. Who were at home, I don't know. I had a heart attack or something. It wasn't a profound memory and the memory is not the reason I am telling you this. 

When the meditation was guided to "come back", I felt something - my soul? higher self - THUMP back into my body. It was an extraordinary feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment