Saturday, 29 September 2012

A Slight Stirring

I woke up on 8 July, 2012. It was a few days before my eldest child's birthday and I have just recovered from being quite sick.

Being brought  up Christian and in a very conservative church, beings of light, energy healing and anything remotely related to New Age was taboo. My parents event went to evenings where they were told how "bad" New Age is. They were warned against it and I grew up believing it was bad. Not even knowing what it really was.

Anything to do with positive thinking, meditation, power of the Self was seen as Buddist. Eastern and therefore "from the devil".

Looking back, I can see the seeds that were sown along the way. The markers that have been put in place to wake me up.

The first distinctive marker was my son. He is now 11 months old. On the morning he was conceived, my husband and I had a huge fight. We went to bed angry. Conceiving a baby was the last thing from our minds. I remember being woken up at 4 am in the morning. Literally waking up. My son's soul told me he is ready to come. He is on his way. I have to make sure he is conceived. It was definitive. I trusted him completely. I knew from that moment that he is on his way. I made a plan to wake up my husband and so my son's human host body was conceived. That morning something started stirring in me. Little did I know what I was about to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment